Holiday Accidents

When you are on holiday, the last thing you want is for you or a member of your family to get injured. Injuries on holiday can happen in many ways. You might injure yourself in holiday accidents:

  • in your holiday accommodation or resort
  • in recreational areas
  • in your rental car
  • on foreign public transport
  • on day excursions
  • during sporting or recreational activities
  • on a cruise or organised package holiday
  • on a privately rented charter boat or van

What can you claim for?

The medical costs for using foreign medical care for an injury overseas can be astronomical. Add on transportation costs, cancelled flights, overseas phone calls to family and friends, and suddenly the costs of holiday accidents can be overwhelming.

If you are injured through the fault of someone else, you may be able to claim compensation.

Foreign laws

If your holiday was abroad, or even just a few hours from home, sorting out the legal aspects of holiday accidents can be difficult. By using a personal injury solicitor, they can sort out all these details for you!

Travel insurance

Having travel insurance doesn’t necessarily mean everything will run smoothly. You may find that your insurance does not cover you sufficiently for your injuries, or does not cover you at all! This might happen if you were injured during activities such as white-water rafting, riding scooters, bungee-jumping and water- and snow- sports.

It is always advisable to speak to a solicitor before contacting your insurance company.

Getting legal help

We have a number of solicitors across the UK that we can put you in touch with directly. Call us today to get your claim started.

Please copy and paste the following text in the followin field:


We use cookies on the Contact Accident Claims site to help us improve it.

If you would like to allow our cookies, please click 'Continue' or carry on browsing. For more information on cookies and how to change your settings, click 'More info'.